In anticipation of the consecration ceremony of the Ram temple on January 22, Prime Minister Narendra Modi embarked on an important visit. Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. The visit saw several monumental announcements made and projects inaugurated reflecting the commitment towards the overall development of the region.
Maharishi Valmiki International Airport Ayodhya Dham unveiled
One of the notable openings was Maharishi Valmiki International Airport Ayodhya Dham, terminal building, extended 6,500 square meters, is designed to accommodate approximately 10 lakh passengers annually. The development is set to enhance connectivity and contribute to the economic growth of the region.
Highlights of Maharishi Valmiki International Airport Ayodhya Dham
- This state-of-the-art airport developed at a cost of more than Rs. Rs 1450 crore in its first phaseRepresents an important milestone in the infrastructural development of Ayodhya.
- With a huge terminal area of 6500 square metres, the airport has the capacity to cater to the needs of the surrounding 10 lakh passengers annually.
- Scheduled to commence operations from January 6, it is set to make a significant contribution in improving connectivity to Ayodhya.
- Since the inauguration is strategically aligned with the upcoming consecration ceremony of the Ram Temple, the airport is expected to play a vital role in facilitating the seamless travel of devotees to this holy destination.
Redevelopment of Ayodhya Dham Railway Station
The highlight of this visit was the inauguration of Redevelopment of Ayodhya Dham Railway Station, Accompanied by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Adityanath, Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav and other dignitaries, PM Modi marked the completion of Phase I of the project, which cost More than ₹240 crore.
Main features of Ayodhya Dham Railway Station
- three storey railway station It has modern amenities like lifts, escalators, food plaza, shops catering to puja needs, cloakroom, baby care rooms and waiting hall.
- Ayodhya Dham Junction prioritizes inclusivity, ensuring accessibility for all travelers, adapting to diverse needs and abilities.
- The station is equipped with lifts and escalators, ensuring seamless vertical mobility for passengers.
- Additionally, the presence of waiting room, baby care rooms, and cloakroom enhances the overall travel experience.
- There are food plazas and shops catering to puja needs at the station, providing passengers with a variety of options to explore and enjoy during their transit.
- For environmental sustainability, Ayodhya Dham Junction railway station has received certification as ‘Green Building Council’ from the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).Green station building.
Important questions related to exam
1. What is the capacity of Maharishi Valmiki International Airport Ayodhya Dham?
a) 5 lakh passengers annually
b) 8 lakh passengers annually
c) 10 lakh passengers annually
2. When is the operation of Maharishi Valmiki International Airport Ayodhya Dham going to start?
A) 25th December
B) 6th January
c) 14th February
3. How much did the first phase of airport development cost?
a) Rs 1000 crore
b) Rs 1200 crore
c) More than Rs 1450 crore
4. Which certification has Ayodhya Dham Junction Railway Station received for environmental sustainability?
A) LEED Certification
B) Green Building Certification
c) Energy Star Certification
5. What role is Maharishi Valmiki International Airport expected to play in connection with the consecration ceremony of Ram Temple?
A) no important role
b) Unhindered travel facilities for devotees
c) To serve as a religious place for ceremonies
Please leave your answers in the comments section.